Friday, July 7
I Can S-P-E-L-L

Push for simpler spelling persists …
Wuudn’t it maek mor sens to spel wurdz the wae thae sound?
Those in favor of simplified spelling say children would
learn faster and illiteracy rates would drop.
Opponents say a new system would make spelling even more confusing.
Eether wae, the consept has yet to capcher th publix imajinaeshun.

(wow, misspelling is hard!)
As if the public education system in our country isn’t already a
world-wide joke; there are those who want to
remove the meaning and origins of our language.
Why, why, why – just why?
click
here to read about these idiot advocates




4 Comments:

Blogger Merlin said...

"She never mentions the word 'addiction' in certain company".
I fucking love this band (and song, of course- you are telepathic dude). Is the song about you? just kidding-but no, really, is it?damn
do you like 'jealous again'-awesome.
And, one point-if everyone spelt words the way they sounded everyone would be illiterate, not the other way around. sorry
peace out
keep smiling, it's friday goddamit!

Blogger Sherry said...

Happy Friday you freak!

You like the music huh? And no, it's not about me. My best friend 'C' picked out this weeks play list.

Don't be sorry about your point ... I am SO against what they are trying (and failing miserably) to do. I just thought it was funny (read the small print).

Blogger Merlin said...

yeah, sorry again- I always write comments and then realise they were entirely inappropriate after reading the whole post.
nice new tune now-kicks ass
hey little thing let me light ya candle cos mumma I'm so hard to handle now-yes I am! what you going for your friday night?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer