Wednesday, August 16
New Template

I decided to stop being lazy (for now) this morning and figure out why my blog was displaying so differently between IE and Firefox. It was a glitch in the template that I was using. It displayed the way that I wanted in IE only. But now, both are almost the same. For some reason Firefox changes the color of my media player from black to blue and doesn't center my counter - minor things that don't bother me much.
So, for all of you pains-in-the-ass who kept sending me emails about my Firefox issues: You happy now? OK. Good. Now shut-the-hell-up and happy reading!

P.S.
I'm still working out some of the kinks, like the comments section
(I'll get to it later) - so bare with me (please)




5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Oooh, new template. How exciting. Can't wait to see how it'll look. I need to get my hands on some PhotoShop so I can personalize mine, but that'll have to wait till later.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

My site wasn't Firefox compatible until several months ago, for me it was just moving a block of html into the proper style sheet.

I like your new template!

Blogger Sherry said...



Angela: How did you do yours?
I tried so many diffent ways with the other template that didn't work. This template that I'm using now has html & css combined - more css though.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Using my existing template, I had to move the "div id=footer ... /div" section within the "div id=content.../div" section, as before it was outside of that container. Once I moved it, everything was fine...

Blogger Sherry said...


Mattias: I'm working on it. It's just not displaying the way that I want in this template for some reason. I think I might have to change again.

Super Freak: Thanks doll. I'll try that. Big kiss, muwah!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer