Wednesday, July 19
So What!!!

Why has this become such a big deal?
OMG, *gasp* 'W' - said SHIT!

You mean to tell me that our beer drinking, cowboy boots wearing,
Crawford Ranch vacationing, good 'ole boy from Texas curses?!?
Well, color me not-stunned!

And for those of you living under a rock, this is what happened:
Apparently not expecting an open mic to pick up his remarks, Bush told Blair: "See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over."

All this was said while Bush was eating a buttered bread roll.
Eating with your mouth full? tsk...tsk -
now there's a talk-show topic to obsess about (yea, right)!




3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

That is so funny...I wonder what other swear words Bush says when the mic's off?

"I want Saddam to eat my asshole..."

Awww, and thanks for calling me adorable! You're always such a sweetie, I'm gonna beam some positive Canadian sunshine on you! :-)

Cheers, SDC!

Blogger Sherry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Sherry said...

Super Freak: You're so bad! Saddam is someone I'd love to scream profanity at.
Thanks for the sunshine.

NameIs: Thanks for visiting.
And as for your PM - well, he's best buds with W, what else can be said?

Mattias: :-p you're funny

Daartney: You're welcome.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer