Friday, September 1
Shit That Bugs Me

  • That I might have to change my template again (it's an old design) cause this one flips out on me whenever it feels like and editing no longer helps.
  • That I can't walk into an actual Spiegel store.
  • Women who wear their sandals too small. Yeah I'm talking to you ... with your toes grabbing on for dear life and your heels hanging off the end. Your dress size isn't your shoe size honey. Just accept the fact that you have a large (fat) foot and get something that fits!
  • Men who wear socks with their sandals. You're defeating the purpose of sandals. And why does it always have to be black socks? Are you trying to formal them up, or are you just trying to cover those nasty cracked feet and toes?
  • Gangsta'Rappers who spew degrading obscenities mixed in with stolen borrowed music tracks to make up for their inability at originality and dare to call it music.
  • Grillz. They don't make you attractive no matter how much money you are trying to show us that you have.
  • And while you're at it, you wannabe gangster - Pull up your fucking pants! You waiting for someone to jump in there or what?

This list will be ongoing
More to come later



7 Comments:

Samauri said it so well as all I could picture was Brooke Hogan with a set of nasty grills looking nastier than usual.

At her best, she is more than a little mannish, and this look does her (nor anyone else) any favors.

Blogger Sherry said...


Samurai Frog: Glad to make you smile. Yeah, I remember how my friends couldn't wait to get their braces off. And the pants/fashion statement thing - does it bug us cause we aren't teenagers anymore? Bah! I'll always be a kid at heart.

Thanks for the thumbs up and the plug, you made my day :-D

2 Dollar Productions: Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. That picture of Brooke sporting some grillz is what sent me hurdling over the edge. The poor girl looks like her dad.

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Worst line ever on Hogan Knows Best? Hulk to Brooke: "You look like a perfect female version of me." Am I the only one who thought he was, let's say, overly appreciative of his daughter?

Blogger Sherry said...


Ack! Samurai Frog, you mean to tell me that there was an actual Hogan show? I'm thanking my lucky stars that I didn't see it, or if I did, that I don't remember it.

Damn it, I have to go and google that now.

Blogger Tumuli said...

That was brilliant! If you visited my town, you'd see "gangstas," pimps, and thieves aplenty... And the grills trend? Completely ostentacious.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Cool, I can finally comment!

Loved reading this, you put a huge smile on my face with your rant.

Girl, you really got me going...you got me so I don't know what I'm doing...lol. You made me think of that song. Have a great day Sherry!

Blogger Sherry said...


Matt: The women are worse. I don't know who they think they're kidding - thinking that they look cute. Puhleez!

Tumuli: Nelly deserves a severe beating for encouraging this insane trend.

Angela: Glad to see you back babe! And now I have that song stuck in my head ... gee, thanks :-p

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer