Wednesday, January 17
Weird Wednesday

FISH DIP
Would you let skin-eating fish nibble at your toes?
To satisfy an increasingly sophisticated clientele in a competitive market, and in line with the national penchant for the bizarre, Singapore's beauty providers often go to extremes.
At Fish Reflexology, clients' feet are exfoliated by tiny fish that nibble off dead skin, a method used in Turkey for decades to treat diseases. The treatment is also available in some areas of China and Japan.

So, if you have really jacked-up feet, would they need to use a piranha?



5 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

That is just creepy... making me squirm just thinking about it...

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

I don't know why, but I think it'd be relaxing.

Blogger Sherry said...



Shroom-Monkey: They're little fish, I don't think they'd bother me or creep me out. I think my problem with that would be having the reflex of kicking away what I would feel around my tootsies.
This is not something that I think I'd want try anyway.

SamuraiFrog: It's the water that's relaxing. I can see you trying that though. Guess you'll have to wait till this little fad comes to the States.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

lol...Fish dip! Sounds like a good idea, but I'm with you on not wanting to try it out. And that piranha image made me shudder!

As always, love you and miss you, babe. xoxoxo

Blogger Sherry said...

All I can think of are those awful B-Rated horror movies where piranha attack anything in the water.

X's and O's back at'cha!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer