Friday, December 15
Happy Hanukkah

This is a silly tradition of mine.
Just in the same way that I have to ride the Conquistador at Six Flags before anything else. The way that I have to eat a hot dog
(obviously not Jewish) and have a beer at a baseball game. The way that Home Alone (both) and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation are required viewing ... My holiday season doesn't start until I hear the lovable,
super-silly Adam Sandler sing his Hanukkah song.



So Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas,
Celebrate Kwanzaa and have a fun Festivus!
Happy Holidays everyone.

Don't forget to stop my media player on the right before having a little Hanukkah laugh.



5 Comments:

I don't think any holiday traditions are silly as anything that has longevity year after year is good in my book.

Xmas Vacation is also a mainstay for me (and it's funny that Juliette Lewis is the daughter and Julia Louise-Dreyfous as the neighbor).

And who doesn't have a hot dog and a beer at a ballgame? That's where they taste the best.

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Generic sentiment where I attempt to laud everything about you and everything you do because I'm trying so hard to get you to want to sleep with me (see above).

Blogger Tumuli said...

Hee hee. Holiday traditions are fun...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, Sherrylicious! Best wishes to you and your loved ones. Miss you, babe. xoxoxo

Blogger Sherry said...


2 Dollar Productions: Christmas just wouldn't be complete without the gaudy Griswolds.

SamuraiFrog: Someone is going to get lumps of coal this year ... (behave).

Tumuli: Yes, they are.

Angela: Thanks babe, I miss you too. Hope that your holidays are filled with lots of fun and sexy santas!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer