Friday, December 22
The Shortest Day

Today marks the official start of winter and the shortest day in regards to actual daylight. So, for those of you who may have a slight case of achluophobia
(fear of darkness),
I'm sorry to say, but this is going to be a long night for you.
Of course, if you need help overcoming any fears, I can think of all sorts of ways to distract you in the dark (ha).

Winter has begun and Christmas is just a few days away. With that in mind, I'd like to share another holiday tradition of mine with you. As most of you know, I love New York. Of course that means that the tree at Rockefeller Center is a must for my spirit. Since, sadly, I won't be able to see it for myself this year, a picture will have to do. I remember as a child I use to stand and stare and imagine that the lights I was being bathed in weren't from the tree. I use to imagine and believe that they were stars that had fallen from heaven for that short magical time of the year to show us what pure joy really looked like. Even now, as an adult, if I look hard enough, I can still feel and see that magic.

So, to all in Bloggerland,
I wish you the same joy this holiday season
that I always felt as a child.


p.s.
Don't forget to have an orgasm today.



3 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Don't forget to have an orgasm today.

Done and done.

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

And by the way, Happy Christmas. That's a beautiful wish. I wish you warmth, rest, and real happiness.

Blogger Sherry said...


Merry Christmas my favorite SamuraiFrog.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer