Thursday, February 15
10 Random Things About Me


* My hair is so long right now that it's nearly at my waist. I'm growing it for a good cause.

* I twirl strands of my hair until they twist together when I'm bored.

* I have a slight obsession with my fingernails being manicured.

* I always paint my toenails red in the winter.

* I don't like wearing coats unless I absolutely have to.

* I can go three days without sleep.

* I speed talk when I get hyper.

* I like watching scary movies, but if it's too gruesome, I watch it in the 1st fast-forward speed with subtitles.

* I love my Dr. Martens (Mary Jane).

* I am the world's greatest trouble maker ... I have the t-shirt to prove it.



4 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Yup, that's pretty random.

Nice to know you're a bit of a philanthropist.

Blogger nouseforaname said...

I do scary movies the same way... love em, but can't handle the big scares.. at the theater, I normally look away or bury my face in my dates shoulder....

I would totally agree with the last one- you are my little hell on wheels.... luv ya!!!

If you've got the t-shirt to prove it, then it must be true.

I have a red shirt that says Big Nasty in block letters on the front & nothing else.

That's neither here nor there, but I'm with you on the coat thing. But you really don't need them in TX unless you're weak. Ha.

Blogger Sherry said...


Garrett: I do what I can.

Shrooms: I'm sure your dates love that about watching scary movies with you.

2 Dollar: It's one of my favorite t-shirts.
And in TX you only need a coat for a few days out of the year anyway.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer