Sunday, February 11
Pearls

Women!
What can you say?
Who made 'em?

God must have been a fuckin' genius.

The hair ... They say the hair is everything, you know.
Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls ...
just wanted to go to sleep forever?

Or lips ... and when they touched yours, were like ...
that first swallow of wine ... after you just crossed the desert.

Tits.
Hoo-ah!
Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya,
like secret searchlights.

Mmm. Legs.
I don't care if they're Greek columns ...
or secondhand Steinways.
What's between 'em ...
passport to heaven.

I need a drink.
Yes, Mr Sims,
there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing:
pussy. Hah!
Are you listenin' to me, son?
I'm givin' ya pearls here.

I love Al Pacino in this movie.
It was on today and I actually sat down to watch it.
Other than the obvious end speech in the movie,
this is my favorite part.
I wanted to share it because honestly,
women, no matter what the romance industry has led you to believe,
want their men to lust after them with this type of passion.




6 Comments:

I can't argue with the message that Al is preaching here, but I have to say that I could do with a few less "Hoo-ahs!" from him in that movie.

On a side note, there better be at least trace amounts of lust running around in a relationship or it is over, or just merely existing.

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Enough with the flowery attempts at intellectualizing it; lust and passion are the best parts.

Blogger Sherry said...


2 Dollar: I like the Hoo-ah's, everyone else just ran it into the ground. And no lust = over for me.

SamuraiFrog: Yes, those are the best parts.

Blogger nouseforaname said...

hell yeah, true, true... honestly when a man is panting and fiending over ya, there is no better feeling in the friggin world. Lust is empowerment, it is endearing and totally the end-all....

Blogger Sherry said...

Mmm, panting ...

Blogger nouseforaname said...

mmmmm de-panting....

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer