Tuesday, July 25
Gotta Love TiVo

So, I'm browsing through the other programs that TiVo has automatically recorded according to interest and I come across
So You Think You Can Dance. And it's official, I've become obsessed.
What is it about these reality based talent shows that we love so much? Could it be the talent-less, waste of space spastics with delusions of grandeur trying to claim their 15 minutes of fame? I think so!

During one of the shows they play some previously unseen audition footage that had me rolling! (This may be old to you, but it's new to me so shut-up & keep reading or get the hell outta my blog!) It's the very first audition of the season in New York and his name is Ian Benardo and I believe that this is his actual
MySpace blog (curiosity & the Devil made me look him up).
These are some of the funnier things that he says: "When you are with yourself 24/7, you better understand yourself, otherwise you're gonna have problems and I do understand myself." "I exuberate fantasticisms."

He then goes on to say that he is a 'Superstar' twice! Which of course made me think of Mary Katherine Gallagher from SNL. I mean is this guy for real? That headband, ugh! Oh, and then those lips and that mink ... who is he kidding? So if you could use a good laugh right about now, click here
and enjoy a whole list of stereotypes
come to life right before your eyes.

Go Benji and Donyelle!


p.s. Stop my player before you click on 'here' so that the sounds don't overlap




5 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Oooh, I love So You Think You Can Dance. I just love to watch dancing in general, it awakens my senses. I think because I'm such a terrible dancer, I really admire good dancing!

Blogger Sherry said...

Mattias: I remember those first years of Real World, when they were good. I try to avoid reality shows altogether because they annoy me. I guess I like this one because it involves the art of dance.

Angela: I love to dance, to watch ... it does awaken your senses - in the same way that music speaks to your soul. I love it! If I'm ever out your way we'll have to get you out and teach you some steps!

Blogger Sherry said...

Mattias: Why? Cause of the music or cause you aren't expecting it? Either way, this week's selection is mellow.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Cooooooool, I'd love that!
I'll keep my calendar open. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer