Friday, July 21
You Are Pissing Me Off!

Sometimes when I'm bored (like now) I like to blog browse.
Blogger makes it so easy, just click the little 'Next Blog' button
and you get to tromp around in someone else's little world.
It use to be fun, but not anymore!

There's a blogger out there who is creating tons of single post blogs. Maybe you've come across some of his/her/it/pain in the ass blogs. Almost every other random 'next blog' belongs to this mo'fo. Anyway, today I started keeping track of all the blogs that I've come across by this person and in less than 1 hour I've come across 23!
I started to notice these blogs a few days ago and have been leaving rather obnoxious comments on them. Today I've come across some of those same blogs and checked the comments section and all of my little accusing love notes have been deleted ... the nerve!

I mean, it's so obvious that one person is behind this little blog experiment. He/she/it/pain in the ass uses different templates but the layout is the same: 2-3 blog ads at the top, no name/about me section, no links, an eXTReMe Tracker icon and only the 1 post about 1 subject all done in the month of July. At first the name "Me" was listed as the "Who", but as I've seen today it seems as though this chronic blogger has multiple dull personalities in the form of:
'Alex', 'Blogger Poster', 'Me', 'The Lawyer' and 'Vio'.

I don't know why this bugs me so much but ... it just does!




6 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

It "bugs" me to hell as well. All you can do is "flag" it, unflag it, then flag it again. The next person who comes along would more than likely unflag it. The more "flags" he gets, Blogspot will end up looking into it

Blogger Sherry said...

Daartney: You could be right, it could be a money thing I guess. I just don't see much coming from it.

Kelvin: Thanks for the tip! If I feel like harassing, I'll do just that.

Mattias: Ah yes, tons of crap out there (and I'm adding to it! lol).

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

I totally agree with you, I've seen tons of those blogs and it ruins it for people with true blogs to be shared.

I hope you're having a good weekend SDC! I've spent my day sleeping, but now I'm ready to paint the town purple. That's my colour, haha.

Blogger Sherry said...

Nu-Uh! Purple is my color Super Freak!
:-p
Have fun and just remember to snap pics if you run into any fun freaks.

Blogger Tumuli said...

It's actually taken me seven months to detect the trend. But I find these less wasteful and annoying than the corporate blogs. Honestly, who reads them?

Blogger Sherry said...

Hey Tumuli: I agree, less annoying than the corp ones. I don't read them, I just scroll to the bottom to see the posted by and see if it's the mystery blogger. I think they are just copying everything from Wikipedia anyway.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer