Wednesday, September 6
Not In The Mood

No, I'm not talking about that ... you perverts.

I haven't been in a computer mood here lately and I don't know why. DC is taking a toll on me and all I think about is home. I know that most of you aren't aware as the reason for my being here in DC and some of you may not care, but that's a story for another day.

I just wanted to give all of my lovelies a quick hello. Hopefully I'll be back to myself and blogging some nonsense soon.

Take care of you




3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

I must be a perv, cuz the first thing I thought of was that you weren't gonna put out!

This is your blog, you do whatever you feel you need to do. Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon babe.

Miss you already! xoxoxo

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh baby girl- I took a break myself sooo I know how it goes... look me up when you are back...

Blogger Sherry said...

Thanks guys.

Smooches!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer