Friday, October 6
Catalog Surfing

I love looking through catalogs.
What can I say? I'm a girl, I like to shop ...

If you've paid attention here then you know that I just love Spiegel. Well, among other catalogs that I think are fun to browse through are Brookstone and The Sharper Image. Who doesn't love gadgets?!
Lots of cool looking shit that you get all excited about for a day or so before it starts collecting dust somewhere on a random shelf.

Anyway, the reason for my inane rambling ...
I came across these exercise machines and thought they perhaps belonged in a different type of catalog
(you know the ones that you get that come wrapped in discreet brown paper).


WooHoo...Ride'Em Cowboy!
Ladies, all this needs to perfect your riding skillz and impress your man is an extra attachment (or two, ouch).





It's not just me right?
That "exercise" position looks more like an
open invitation to jump on in ...
And to top it all off,
it's called The Love Handler.



6 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

But isn't it great that they've finally invented a way for you ladies to work out while you're being worked on?

You know, in Japan they have a game show where a man takes a woman from behind all day while she tries to go about her normal housework, even cooking and answering the door for the mail. I'm not sure what they win, but I'll bet it's hella fun to play.

It's a mighty fine line between exercise, and those ads for the s-shaped sofa-like contraction they try to sell in every mens magazine on the planet.

But if it gets a few more people to exercise, then why the hell not?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might like the top one, if it had a big hard dick built into the seat....

Whooo haaaa, ride em cowgirl!!!

I would be on that thing like everyday!!!

Blogger Sherry said...


SamuraiFrog: I prefer the real workout, but I guess if no one is around ... it'll do.

And that game show is tripping me out! I wonder how you become a contestant ...

2 Dollar Productions: S-shaped sofa like? What is that? You're right though, exercise does a body good.

Shroom-Monkey: Well your B-Day is coming up Shrooms ... maybe the UPS man (a cute one of course) will bring a special delivery for you.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Ooooh, that is a nasty freaky machine if I ever did see one.

The Love Handler?!?!

More like the Take-it Up The Assandler.

I enjoy Speigel stuff, love catalogs, too. I'm so glad they've finally opened up Sephora stores here in Toronto. I used to live through their catalog.

Blogger Sherry said...

Angela: LMAO!
Take-It Up The Assandler ...
I bet that there is one of those sex machines out there that's called that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer