Tuesday, October 24
Halloween Countdown - 8

Tasty Tuesday Treats For All The Good Boys And Girls

OK, so this has nothing to do with Halloween,
but it is some eye candy for you nonetheless - enjoy!
(yes boys, I have treats for you too ... keep scrolling)




Ladies, meet Raoul Bova
A tasty Italian import.
Italian men are my kryptonite,
and those eyes ...
Aye, Dios mio!
I'm warning you though -
He's all mine!
Mine, mine, mine!

OK, OK ...
I guess I'll share, but only if we can all have some fun together.









And for all you good little boys,
and in keeping with
the Italian theme,
this is the beautiful
Monica Bellucci.



2 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Monica... molto bello.

Me gusta Monica Bellucci for a long time.

Wait that's not Italian. Oh well . . .

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer