Monday, October 16
Dream With Me


What if I told you that I knew you
From a far away dream

If I told you to kiss me
Would your lips part and invite me

As you close your eyes
Would you be able to hear the beat of my heart

The quickening of my breath
The heat of my skin

If I told you to touch me
Would your fingers trace the curves of my body


What if I told you that I longed to hold you
Wrap my arms and legs around you

Would you lift me into your arms
And carry me around

Embrace and inhale
The essence of my desire

Come
Dream with me



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if she said that looking at me and not being able to have me would be too hard, would I feel the same way?

And if she said she was willing to overlook one night if I was, and my stomach bottomed out with a thrill of anticipation and joy, would she feel the same way?

Blogger Tumuli said...

Sensual!

I'm not sure if I like the picture of the words better.

Actually, images are easy and the writing will stick around longer.

Blogger Sherry said...


Anonymous: You know that she would ...

Tumuli: I'm glad that you felt it.

2 Dollar Productions: All that matters is that you like it.

Mateo: Hur kunde JAG glömma du?
Glad to see you back after your fun vacation, and thanks.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer