Wednesday, October 11
It's Happened ...


I've been tagged by a Madman Dreamer

Would you bungee jump?
Uh, bungee jump - no. Skydive - yes!

If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
I'd be a travel authority for PBS like Rick Steves, only I'd be way more fun to watch because I'm cute!

Your favorite fictional animal?
Snoopy. It's all about the happy Snoopy dance!

One person who never fails to make you laugh?

My dad's invisible friend Maynard, who I grew up with.

When you were 12 years old
what did you want to be
when you grew up?
What do you mean when I grow up?
Is Wonder Woman not an option?

What is the first thing that you do when you wake up in the morning?
Take off my undies (the only thing that I wear to bed), and wait for you to join me in the shower.

Have you ever gone to therapy?

Does beating the ever loving shit out of someone count as therapy?

If you could have one super power what would it be?

You mean besides my powers of super seduction?
Hmmm ... I'd have to say teleportation. That way I can go and visit my favorite Cabezon, friends and my favorite freak when the urge arises. And of course I would on occasion use my powers for good.


Your favorite cartoon character?
Betty Boop.
She knew how to work that sex appeal.

Do you go to church?
I use to, but had to stop because I couldn't find any fashionable fire retardant shoes.

What is your best childhood memory?

The first time that I saw a wild dolphin jump into the air while out on a family deep sea fishing vacation.

Do you think that marriage is an outdated ritual?

I think that the ritual of ceremony has become outdated,
but the romantic in me still believes in the beauty of the idea and what it represents.


Do you own a gun?

Yes, several.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Are you complaining about that now? You were the one who told me to put on the red latex and pull out those whips!
You big baby, those bruises will fade away ...

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

No, and I never will, but I'll whisper in your ear all night long.

What is the first thing that you notice about the opposite sex?

Lips.
Oh so biteable, kissable, suckable lips.

What is your biggest mistake?

Mistakes are just lessons we learn -
My life is still a work in progress ...

Say something totally random about yourself.

I love full embrace body hugs and
I've died twice.


Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?

No. I'm a one of a kind original masterpiece.

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?

Sent me 21 bouquets of flowers to celebrate my milestone birthday.

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?

Only if I find you interesting.




9 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli said...

"Oh so biteable, kissable, suckable lips."

Best response ever. Muy caliente, chica. ;)

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

You already are Wonder Woman. A gun-toting, whip-wielding, no-underpants-wearing Wonder Woman.

He's right at Wonder Woman is a viable option as I think they're casting it right now for a movie.

As for the therapy, people pay good money to be beaten to a pulp so there might be a paying gig in it somewhere.

And when people say you look like someone famous it's usually because they have nothing else interesting to say.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about getting my panties wet babes....

you are quite the lil sex goddess....

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about getting my panties wet babes....

you are quite the lil sex goddess....

Blogger Sherry said...


Tumuli: Gracias muchacho.
And thanks for the tag, it was fun.

SamuraiFrog: When you put it that way ... I sound pretty bad ass!

2 Dollar Productions: So, how much are you going to pay me? I'll hurt you real good :-)

A wet little Shroom-Monkey ... yummy.

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

You are truly amazing, Sherrylicious. You already ARE Wonder Woman in my books!

Loved your answers. Witty and sexy, you always leave me wanting more. :-)

Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

I totally forgot about wonderwoman until just now. You're other answers were interesting as well.

Blogger Sherry said...


Angela: Thanks doll, you know that I do all that I can to leave you wanting more.
;-p

Molecular Turtle: Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully the next time you think of Wonder Woman, you'll also think of me.
:-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer