Sunday, November 26
You Are Cordially Invited

To Take Part In The Global Orgasm


Who:
All Men and Women, you and everyone you know.
Where:
Everywhere in the world, but especially in countries with weapons of mass destruction.
When:
Solstice Day - Friday, December 22, at the time of your choosing, in the place of your choosing and with as much privacy as you choose.
Why:
To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy, a Synchronized Global Orgasm.


We cannot live without change. The race for survival in this world is not to the strongest, but to the most adaptive.
We don't predict the future and then wait. We create the future.


Just wanted to share this with you in case you haven't seen the press coverage as of late. After all, any reason for an orgasm right?
And to possibly help affect world peace, well ...
Just bring on the orgasms already!
Click on the photo for the official website or click here for the blog.



6 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

And to think, all these years what I've really been doing is putting out positive vibes.

Blogger Sherry said...

Peace-keepers aren't we all?
I'm going to renew my efforts in the quest for peace right now (ha).

I can get behind it as I'm a humanitarian at heart. And I am also a giver - not always a taker.

Thanks for the notice.

Blogger Sherry said...

It's good to be a giver!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh, I think I love this idea....

Blogger Sherry said...

I thought that you would.
I'll be sure to send you a reminder ;-p

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer