Thursday, August 9
Hell Yes They Can Dance!


So You Think You Can Dance
Season 3, Week 8

I don't know who kicked who in the ass, but everyone has stepped up their game this week. I loved all six dances last night, even the Disco, which most of the time is pretty cheesy and cornball for my liking. So thank you, choreographers, for making the dancers come up to your level of talent at last.

Each of the three couples performed two dances and then each dancer performed a solo to determine who will make it into the final four.
I know that I want Lacey, Sabra and Pasha in the final show, but I'm completely torn between Danny and Neil (argh!). I've loved Danny from day one. He's beautiful, elegant, graceful and masculine all at the same time, but Neil has come such a long way. He's surprised me the last few weeks. He's the most improved dancer on the show.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these dances as much as I did:

Lacey and Pasha - Hip Hop and Smooth Waltz
Lacey as a mannequin - AWESOME! And how cute is Pasha as a geeky Hip-Hopper?
Their Smooth Waltz was truly beautiful, but I'm just posting my favorite dances.


Lauren and Danny - Contemporary and Disco
Witness power and speed done with grace, and witness yet again the brilliance of Mia Michaels' choreography.


Sabra and Neil - Jazz and Paso Doble
Power meeting a la 1980's - Yeah, I know, I thought the same thing, but just watch it. The moves, the music - too cool!

There will be no results show tonight, it has been moved to Monday in true television suspense form. So until then - dance like no one is watching!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer