Friday, July 20
So You Think You Can Dance, Season 3

*Results Update Below*
Week 5

This is a big week (Yes, I know I'm late in posting, but what are you gonna do?). The top ten dancers have been decided and starting next week, the judges will no longer have a say in who gets to stay and who goes.

Dominic and Sabra dance the Jive to I Do The Jerk by Ryan Shaw
Love them, loved this dance.
And is it me, or does Dom look like a mini John Leguizamo?




Hok and Jaimie dance a Broadway routine to Mr. Bojangles by Fosse
I think it would have worked out better for Hok if makeup would have done something, anything, to make him look more like an old man. The judges did not enjoy his performance. It’s obvious that Hok will be the male dancer to leaver the show tonight.

Pasha and Sara do Jazz to Body Language by Queen
Pasha is so adorable, I just lub him! And Sara, wow, she was this little gangster tomboy when the show first started and now she’s all hot and sexy. Woo-hoo.
Look at how great they are in this number, and who knew that suspenders could be so fun?




Neil and Lauren do a Contemporary routine to Let The Drummer Kick by Citizen Cope
I absolutely loved this routine. The movement was fabulous and the music was perfect. The judges seemed a bit confused about what the dance was supposed to portray or mean because no explanation was given. For me, that’s what dance is all about. It’s a form of art, and just like a work of art, it is open to interpretation based on how it makes you feel in that moment. This was my favorite dance of the night.




Danny and Anya dance the Foxtrot to It Had To Be You by Brian Evans
I’ve loved them from the beginning and Wednesday night they showed everyone why. I think that this was the best performance they’ve done and that’s saying a lot. Classic and beautifully elegant.





Kameron and Lacey do Hip-Hop to Here I Come by Fergie
This is the first time that I don’t love one of their routines. Lacey was smoking in her little school girl/cheerleader looking outfit and Kameron, well, I think he’ll shine a little more when they start switching partners next week, or at least I hope he will.

*Results Show*
It's goodbye to Hok *sniff* and my lovely Anya *sob*.
I knew that Hok would be leaving this week as he hasn't adapted to the music stylings as well as fellow breakers Dominic and Sara, but I'm still sad to see him go. Anya, my Anya. I thought you would at least make it into the top ten. Поцелуи для моей русской красотки. Я пропущу вас.

My thoughts on:
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer