Saturday, July 29
What Is That Infernal Noise?

I have Yahoo! Music videos playing in the background when all of a sudden my ears start to bleed and I have the sudden urge to spew all the contents out of my (empty) stomach.
As I toggle between screens to investigate who is causing my agony, I am confronted with none other than Mr. RedShorts wearing, stomach sucking (in), former Baywatch Lifeguard
David Hasslehoff.

This video is the definition of a pathetic attempt
to recapture what was once mediocre fame added with the creepy ick-factor of a now old guy trying to pick up chicks with his once babe-magnet Knight Rider car. Even the girls in the video know he’s just a dirty-old-man, the chorus they sing is: "No thank you Sir." "I know your game."

Why? Why release that here in the U.S.? I’ve heard whispers that you're huge in other countries, like Germany or something (dunno, guessing), but why subject yourself to the ridicule you know is coming from the vicious tinsel-town tarts and us lowly
bloggers? I mean, you have a semi-decent job right now with one of the copy-cat talent shows and other forgotten celebrities. Are they not paying you enough money? Was your arm injury, being "removed" for intoxication at the All England Club, getting banned from a British Airways flight and divorce not enough bad publicity for you?


I'm begging you, please do not release any more of your music.
At least not here in the U.S.

Watch the video
here at your own risk and for a good laugh -
it makes B-Movie's look high-tech.




3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

The only time I enjoyed seeing David Hasselhoff in anything was in South Park when Mr. Garrison got plastic surgery done so he could get some poontang. Good episode!

David Hasselhoff is creepy weird...

Blogger Sherry said...


Mattias:After I stopped my violent retching I watched it again out of morbid curiosity and laughed my ass off!

Angela:I don't think I've ever really liked him in anything. SP is funny though.
He is turning into one of those weird, creepy old guys.

Blogger Tumuli said...

No talent whatsoever.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer